Уважаемый пользователь,
у вас устаревшая версия браузера.
К сожалению сайт может отражаться не корректно. Рекомендуем обновить браузер вашего компьютера на последнюю версию. С уважением, ОАО «Центральная ППК»

JSCo "Central Exurban Passenger Company"
The largest commuter rail carrier

For Passengers Timetable Fares and tickets Promotions Transportation Insurance Help Multimodal transportation Transfer to Zhukovsky airport
Company About the Company For Shareholders and Investors For Corporate Clients Advertising Auctions and Purchases Contacts Disclosure
Express Trains Press Center News Mentions in the media Photos Videos
For the visually impaired Русская версия

Follow Us:

Facebook Vkontakte Twitter Odnoklassniki Instagram Youtube RSS

Version for the visually impaired


Timetable Fares and tickets Express Trains Company Help

Multimodal (combined) transport

Back to list

Can I transfer for free if I plan to purchase a valid season ticket for a train numbered 7xxx («Express»)?

Yes, you can do this after purchasing the following subscriptions for trains numbered 7xxx («Express»): «Daily» for one month, «Work Day» for one month, «Daily» for five days. Please note that the transfer ticket can only be issued at the ticket offices at the following rail-way stations: Domodedovo, Pushkino, Paveletsky and Yaroslavsky.

More relevant questions:

What is multimodal transport? (transfer)
Multimodal transport is the method of directly transporting passengers by bus and train, with only a single transport document issued for the whole journey.

Read more
Can a passenger entitled to reduced-fare transport use such a mode of transport (transfer) if the ticket for the train is obtained by presenting a paper certificate? (student ID card, other official certificates, etc.)
No, they can not. This mode of transport (transfer) is only available to passengers entitled to reduced-fare transport, who present proof of social benefit with an electronic card (Muscovite Social Card, ETT, etc.)

Read more
Can I add a transfer ticket to my social card?
You can only record a ticket for the rail leg of the journey on a social card. To purchase a transfer ticket, you must use another JSCo «Central EPC» transport card, such as a «Strelka» or «Troika».

Read more